Managed Voice Systems – Voice Over IP (VoIP)
Business Phone Systems you need at a price you can afford.
You should be concentrating on your business, not your phone systems. We know you have a long list of responsibilities at your job and managing your communications system shouldn’t be one of them. Managed Voice from AV Specialists is the perfect solution for your needs. It offers alternatives that save money, improves customer experience and increases productivity.
Managed Voice is a cloud-based business phone system that makes your employees more productive and your business run smoother. It delivers more functionality than a traditional phone system without the hassle of managing and maintaining a PBX. Instead let us manage hosting your PBX. With Managed Voice, you’ll get powerful features such as auto attendant, unified messaging, find-me follow-me, and call center functions. Best of all, the low-up front and monthly cost won’t break the bank.
With Managed Voice you can take advantage of over 50 features and multiple phone models, some of which include: IVR (Interactive Voice Response), VoIP phone service (with our VoIP providers), cloud PBX and more. A full featured web portal allows you to customize how your employees work. Need more? Managed Voice also includes Unified Communications services like instant messaging, video chat, presence (co-worker status) and voice to text transcription that integrates across all your devices – desktop, mobile, and tablet. It’s truly the last phone system you’ll ever need.
Managed Voice includes:
- Web portal enables users to manage calls, faxes, and voicemails; administrators have powerful features to configure business-level features
- Desktop and mobile client/app enable instant messaging and “presence” capabilities (if they are available or not) with your work group or entire company
- Outlook integration, click-to-dial, and voicemail-to-email integrates Managed Voice into how you work every day
- Call Manager allows users to easily personalize the service to meet their individual needs – features like find-me/follow-me and simultaneous ring (with your mobile device)
- Auto Attendant is highly flexible and works in tandem with music-on-hold to play music or messages
- Call logs provide a detailed record of your business’s usage; also deploy account codes to track at a greater depth
- Optional features include contact center capabilities, call recording, and audio conferencing
Please give AV Specialists a call to schedule a free, no obligation consultation.